Remake・Relife 30-sai ni Naru to Jiyuu ni Seibetsu to Karada wo Tsukurinaoseru Sekai no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
Okay, look. I admit that sometimes I look too deep into some manga concepts. Maybe a cigar is just a cigar, and the only one thinking it's not is me.

But within the first 10 pages, we have a man who voluntarily decides to remake his body into that of a woman's, and his wife who decides to remake her body in the form of a man. And because you can only do so at 30, they never had the chance to even preview body modifications before.

Look me straight in the eye and tell me that this isn't trans as fuck. I dare you. I double- no. Triple dog dare you.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, look. I admit that sometimes I look too deep into some manga concepts. Maybe a cigar is just a cigar, and the only one thinking it's not is me.

But within the first 10 pages, we have a man who voluntarily decides to remake his body into that of a woman's, and his wife who decides to remake her body in the form of a man. And because you can only do so at 30, they never had the chance to even preview body modifications before.

Look me straight in the eye and tell me that this isn't trans as fuck. I dare you. I double- no. Triple dog dare you.
I feel like they can probably outright make human immortality possible with this level of advanced body morphing tech.

Dex-chan lover
oh lord he is bigg, in height and width, but mostly width.

image.png

Last edited:

Trans doesn't change your body so much that a guy can give birth, it is genderswap
images

Dex-chan lover
my mind during the entire chapter kept thinking about the logistics and legal shit when changing pretty much your entire identity is this simple. but i guess i should turn off the brain and just enjoy the gay

Group Leader
Are you telling me that if there was an option for a person to get their body completely genderswapped, a trans person wouldn’t sign up for it?
the difference is that genderswap is still a fictional stuff
it just seems trans coz it has science to do the genderswap stuff

if it's magic would it still be trans? no. as long as the character totally changes their biological gender and has a functional reproductive organ then it's genderswap.

don't make this into another argument of futa against trans all over again.

and yes, I'm not even trans but I'd swap my gender if this kind of technology exists in real life. being trans and being genderswapped are two different things.

no, the agp loli fetish manga is not trans.

Group Leader
This seems like it could be a decent slice-of-life story. Hope it'd be interesting enough for me to keep reading.
087.gif

If this kind of technology exists, and people can use it without judgement, for those who want to switch back and forth every now and then, I say go for it. Whatever makes people's life happier.

Aggregator gang
The world would be full of girls (age 30) dressing them selves up like little dolls and I think that's great.

Fed-Kun's army
IMO it's definitely trans-adjacent, but... I'd say the difference is the lack of dysphoria in the narrative. These people didn't suffer in their original bodies; they were just given the opportunity to play around, and might well decide like their new bodies better.

Hm. If you could get genderswapped with a simple, fast, cheap, fully-reversible procedure, I think a lot of people would try it out. All the risks and costs would be removed from the equation, so it just turns into a learning opportunity.

In 30 years or so, such a procedure will probably exist, and that might be a better world, assuming the rest of society hasn't gone full dystopia on us.
...Heh. I guess at that time, though, people will instead be arguing heatedly about the furries and their reassignment surgeries...

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't there be a crap ton of legal issues if you can perfectly match the looks of other people?
You also might have to re-register for things like driver's license.

Users who are viewing this thread