Karada no Ichibu Igai Nyotaika Shita Hanashi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Based. Delicous gap moe.
I love how everyone mostly nonchalantly accepted the change and just are living their life normally, except as girl.

Dex-chan lover
andddd its OVER LOL too good of a series, wonder if people will now finally pick up his other main series the one where its a SUPER M type girl trying to turn her Hot GF into an S type girl but she's omega baby mode instead LOL

I kinda feel that the whole "It would be an improper relationship" in this case just means "It's not gay if it's gay"

Dex-chan lover
I see the class president is a yuri fan. Maybe the personalities of the men who got genderbent affect the way they turned out as a girl.

Dex-chan lover
So he might actually be the only futa around. Harem it is, then.

Aggregator gang
isn't this just a plus? Just cause you have boobs now doesn't change the fact you have a dick, so There's still a difference between male and females so as long you have a dick your still male and if you have a vagina instead your a female, simple.Also, if a wife divorced there husband and left the child to the husband they don't need to worry about whether the child should drink human milk. And since everyone magically turned into cute "girls", even ugly girls, everyone on earth is now cute. yaoi still technically still exists but appearance wise it'll just look like yuri, soo now, the only way you can be gay is being attracted to a dick. and the only way you can be lesbian is being attracted to a vagina. And why the fuck am I talking seriously about this?

Users who are viewing this thread