Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki - Ch. 1.4

Aggregator gang
His MP was 0, but not only he managed to use grimoire's spell, but he also somehow increased it through training(?) – how does this work?

@Authn He has no MP so he can't use magic like everyone else but he has the ability to create and use grimoires which allow him to use magic without MP. Due to his circumstances (the reincarnation + 100% score bonus) he isn't quite within the same magic system as everyone else. The grimoires themselves have mastery ranks as well so the more he uses a certain grimoire the more he can do with it.

author be like: hey, i want to kill this bunny thingy, so let's show them some heartwarming scene of this bunny thingy with its family first, before the mc kill it right where the wholesomeness take place.

Dex-chan lover
pap smart boi. private dealers don't disclose their sources. I find it appalling when adventurers think their is privacy in selling to a storefront, it's a matter about "benefit" so saying rumors can have its own credibility. storefronts are for the convenience of it like any game.

Double-page supporter
damn why did the author make the monsters cute and (look) harmless

The merchant looks androgynous

Dex-chan lover
That scene with the bunny family
Author: I want my readers to suffer

Users who are viewing this thread