Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki - Ch. 2.1

Banned
@Kampfarsch

from reading the novel I get the impression that the author was writing casually.
world building does come, it's just done one a first hand experience way until he comes across knowledge he can access. Like right now, his family is going to kick him out because his original body had no magic and thus he was a useless child. And the village he is living in is like bumblefuck territory.

If he shows his family that he can use magic just so he can access their library or get teachers, his family may force him to stay in town to take over the eldest spot of a small village in the middle of nowhere. While his brother will be allowed to leave, staying within the family to get a high paying job in the capital because he has magic, like the other siblings in his family. That stepmother is true worthless bitch.

If you were him and went through the crap in this family, what would you do? I'll support/be friendly to the sister and the servants, but everyone else in that family can fall off the nearest cliff.

Always like an MC who's not the got to hide my powers loner baby.

Dex-chan lover
As always
- naive Jap protagonists don't bother to hide their skills
- grown-up adults act like kids when reincarnated in a child's body

"im just met this guy like 20 minutes ago, should i tell him my secret now for uncertain future benefit? What if i wrong about this guy? I dont know much about his capability as a merchant, but im sure hes capable, i mean he has face and look important character to me. Nah everything will be fine, i trust him, he must be trust me"

Contributor
Yeah show this stranger your teleport ability super smart... [Intelligence Monster] seems like that was sarcasm...

Users who are viewing this thread