Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
This mom is C tier on the bad mom ranking. She not that bad compared to others if you think about it. still bad tho

so fucking short... @BookQueen honestly her face expressions are just exagerated... her actions themselves are B tier all you need to do is just cover her mouth

Dex-chan lover
How is it, that chapter 1.1 was posted 11 months ago but we're not even done with chapter 3 yet?

Fed-Kun's army
That bitch need to taste gomu gomu no pistol! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Daaang...she channeling all the villainess across the continent or what? Damn witch 😒

Thanks for your efforts! Love this!

Ngl, i kinda hate that buttler.
Not because he's a bad guy. He's just too good to the point it made him kinda nosy. Just my opinion tho..

Should push her down the well then she will understand not to be a b***h and pushing everyone like they are her slaves

Dex-chan lover
The kind of mom that gets put into a nursing home once she’s old.

@Trezcast
Since his siblings have a different mother I imagine that she is their mother and probably the first wife while MC is the son of mistress. There is also the possibility that since everyone thinks that he is useless that she just treats him like trash, but the first one is more likely since it was mentioned that his father had kids with another woman rather than her just being an abusive mother. As for his mother knowing how these stories tend to go she probably passed away after he was born or if it was more in line with nobles and such from the past then since MC is considered a failure she was probably blamed and executed/imprisoned/exiled as that tended to be what would happen when a woman couldn't produce a proper heir for a high class family in the past before it was known that it was the father that determines what gender a child is born as.

I really like the manga and it is really entertaining but the one thing that annoys me I'd the way the chapters come out. Because the chapters take so long to come out and their in parts I end up having to re-read everything to remind me what has happened. Anyone else think the same

Users who are viewing this thread