Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki - Ch. 2.3

Dex-chan lover
No ordinary child couldve avoided that, its a good thing that the MC isnt one of those normal child but damn! That was attempted murder if i ever see one,he better tell her of or he just flat our leaves that places,if that keeps happening he'd be killed in his sleep.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so this girl is just straight up the worst and borderline homicidal. She’s not just mean or abusive, she just straight up tried to murder a child and looked at least 15 so she had to realize the implications of her actions. I wonder what actually goes through author’s/writer’s heads when they write characters like this. Like are just doing it to make us hate her (and acknowledge the absurdity) or do they legitimately believe they could find teenagers with the mindsets of murders not facing any punishments just chilling around everywhere? I mean there’s some suspension of disbelief here considering we’re in another world (I don’t know maybe child murder is common and the morals are just different), but this is about the type of personality and character (and actions) I’ve seen in most bullies in high/middle school manga (at which point you have to ask how terrible is that school to let and poorly raised is like 90% of the kids for this to be happening).

@TNT261 I dunnu, she seem to be pretty close to those stupid conceited brats who gang up on one of their classmates and smash their skull in with kicks like on those videos they themselves record here in Russia.

Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261 I'm pretty sure if you look in history you'll find boy-kings having people killed because why not when you have all the power. I mean, I can't name any, but I feel like it's a pretty safe bet. I mean, we have normal teens killing people and they don't even have all the power.

Is the MC gonna take that lying down? He could just leave the house now!

If only he could make an illusion of himself dead from the knife to scare the shitty sibling and just leave and go meet the nicer one at the new city in secret.

Or anything to get the shitty one off their stupid high horse.

Dex-chan lover
he's just wasting his new life, 5 years here, 5 years there, just an excuse to do nothing while waiting for death

Double-page supporter
I wish this series was updated more often. For some reason I like it, but it rarely gets updates :/

@ Owyn
He's not procrastinating it, it's just that he can't register in a guild at 8 so, he's probably just waiting until the bare minimum age to be considered an adult. In this type of mangas you're considered an adult around 13/14yo.

Dex-chan lover
That brat sure has a lot of free time to be attacking him the second he gets home.

I'm liking the manga but is it the same girl in the manga cover? Damn, she almost killed him.
That's funny and all until she miss the shot and the MC lose an eye because of that prank.....
Hate that kind of character, if she ever become the MC's companion I'm probably gonna drop the manga (that's just how I feel).

Anyway, thanks for the chapter translation.

Users who are viewing this thread