Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX
Yes, but is the translator not allowed to stitch the chapter back together? Instead of 1.1 1.2 1.3 they just mash them into 1.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 they always try to follow the original release pattern. Its like you are asking to bundle Lord of the Rings 1, 2 and 3 together and call it a single movie.

this is a new experience, a male scientist/researcher,he gets cheats but starts very weak,

All the monsters are soo cute, i could'nt kill they. Oh no, no more chaps T-T

This has potential, these "the boy is cursed so we have to get rid of him" kind of stories are one of my favorites, thanks for the translation :D

i with mistressdarkness keep at it ... but thanks for doing what you have done maybe bordem master will pick it back up if you dm him that your dropping it.

The moment when one person translated it left it for 3 months then another group took over and the first person comes back and releases half of the previous translated chapter.

The world of translating is weird

@ash @josh72ebp Im basing fully on the raws/how the author seperates the chapter. So I thought only 1.4 was translated because of the label, so went ahead to translate 1.5 only to realise that the previous group went more than what chapter 1.4 originally had to offer, yeah it all sure is complicated, either ways, ill be taking over and hopefully nothing more weird happeneds

In less than a chapter he's mastered a skill to the point it has homing and no chant, then also a drop from a rare variant. I doubt this is gonna be that different from most isekais out there. Just another case of you-say-potato-I-say-pteloamaious-but-it's-still-potato.

Users who are viewing this thread