Karada wa Jidou, Nakami wa Ossan no Nariagari Boukenki

Double-page supporter
I’ll never understand monthly releases of only partial chapters....

I'm dropping this. The releases are way too slow and short, I just read the last chapter without remembering what happened in the previous ones, and I don't feel like reading all the chapters again every time a new chapter goes out. I can't enjoy the story this way.

this is great but only if we didn’t have to wait a month for a fifth of a chapter

Chapps are so damn short!!
Still a good reading, but sad they are short, you read 2 pages and BOOOM THE END.
But still good

i know its exam season and all but please just release a whole chapter each time i dont care if it takes a while

oh yeah i have to apologize to the scanlation team... the broken up chapters are not their fault... its the raws

also while that may sound quite contradictory i hope the author takes a long time to create those chapters because the original web novel is very, well, spotty and the author might be able to fix that to some extent like he/she/it has been doing already

its hard to describe without spoiling the story for those that might like it

but a lot of the things in it arent properly explained, important and possibly interesting side stories or information is only shown in reverse or as a short backflash if its shown at all

a good example would be the message the mc's group sends to a merchants guild somewhere in the story according to the general reaction it must have been something shocking but what well i dont know it was never shown
much like several first interactions with important figures.... on the other hand we get full length chapters of the pov of others on the same events we just read with very little additional information

well and then there is the mc.... he is a munchkin of the worst sort and forgives his bodies maternal family surprisingly fast for what they have put him through

and besides him the story contains a quite the number of munchkins... enter the greatest threats yet only to be defeated in seconds followed by an even greater one that also gets demolished and then comes forth the mastermind villain summoning an even greater threat....(followed by the masterminds dad... you get the gist right? munchkin extreme)

also the trope of him being oblivious to the interest of female charackters in him gets annoying because it is repeated at nauseum and in exactly the same way

to bring it to a point the information compression/loss i have seen all through out the first 50+ chapters of the web novel is something i would expect from a manga/manhwa based on a novel not the novel itself.

also well dont be fooled by the originaly apathic mc its a shounen type world saving story

Dex-chan lover
This would be a lot better if it wasn't for the obnoxious chapter splitting (not blaming the translator)

it's kinda fucked up how the first chapter was released one year ago but we are barely on chapter 3 LIKE BRUH

why are the chapters divided so much? Why not put them all together? I mean instead of 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 just do 1 and put all the others together

Can't wait to see the adventurer arc. This bullying/pitying arc is too long, almost a year.

Users who are viewing this thread