Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 108 - "Ai-Ai" Umbrella

Idk, but I’m kinda getting annoyed that Nishikata gets annoyed at Takagi teasing him that he’s a “romantic” and he “loves” his family. Aren’t they supposed to be beyond that point? They have a child already... Is the teasing really the only allure of this manga?

Group Leader
They gonna be making Chi a little sister tonight.

Group Leader
@sjun21 He probably wants to be seen as the "cool" dad in front of Chi, not a fluffy romantic. He's probably more flustered by the fact that Takagi's teasing him again in front of Chi, rather than how she's teasing him.
Also not everyone is comfortable with PDA, even in front of their kids. Nishikata just seems like the kinda dude that would rather be romantic when its just him and Takagi alone in a private area.

Fed-Kun's army
Such a cute family! 🥰

@sjun21
Don’t you recognise this manga by now, it’s about Nishikata/Chi being teased by (former) Takagi-san. It’s pointless if he’s overcome the teasing! (And, he’s not getting annoyed, he never does, that’s his positive point, frustration from loosing and embarrassment she causes him, maybe, but never annoyed)

Plus, there’s nothing wrong with being romantic ‘n all, but when you’re trying to be decent, and someone misinterpret it, anyone would protest against it, trying to explain themselves! It’s normal human reaction! But he can’t win against her, thats their way of flirting, so I guess, he gets embarrassed there!

Dex-chan lover
@sakuchu
They should show us so we can be satisfied.
OR IS HE TOO EMBARRASSED TO EVEN DO IT IN FRONT OF US?!

Group Leader
@Raydnt
Takagi is powerful enough to tease the readers.
Perhaps Nishikata, too, can sense our thirst.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. This is exactly the type of couples fluff I've been wanting more from these too.

Users who are viewing this thread