Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 136 - Onigiri

Group Leader
Nishikata HAS learned to deal with Tanaka!! Honesty is the only way out ehehehehehe

thank you for the chapter :D

Aggregator gang
For some reason on the panel with the onigri slip, I had instead a panel of the family watching a clock near what was supposedly snack time in their apartment until I reloaded the tab.... Weird...

@yuthaa takagi just said “that thing at the kindergarten”, I’m supposing that’s where chi is, and she has to be there for some activity or something

Dex-chan lover
Honest Nishikata is the kind of shit I want the most from this manga, right below Affectionate Nishikata.

"Everything taste better when you make it."
Owh!!! AH!!! So cringe, I'm puking with rainbow.

Dex-chan lover
Hey......
I agree with you all, that honest Nishitaka is great and all but I have questions:

Have we already saw either of them say ' I love you ' ? If not, do you think it'll be in this one or in the prequel ??

I love all the fluffy bit since they are married I think we need more lewness, like holding hands, a hug here and there, or maybe something extreme like a kiss on the cheek?, too much?

Dex-chan lover
Wanna see him being honest like this more often....

Fed-Kun's army
@Mephis_to

As popular as it is in manga and anime, the Japanese policy on "Aisteru" is it's something you might say on your death bed, if you're alone with your wife or husband. Might.

Users who are viewing this thread