Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 140 - Happiness

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so she married a guy. I thought she was, you know...
Or was that the dark haired one?

Fed-Kun's army
@miyako19

In Japan's case, what's interesting is they didn't actually have a traditional form of wedding. The Shinto wedding we see was developed by Japanese priests who ended up competing and unwilling to participate in the Western (Christian) style weddings. Traditional Japanese weddings were either small village affairs (usually romance based), or a quick noble deal with daughters exchanged. Varying centuries of course saw some extra things like poetry, etc., but basically a "marriage" was when the wife showed up at the house and stayed for keeps (in some cases, not till she was pregnant!)

If one was lucky, though, the village might be one with some crazy, or at least interesting, tradition to go along with a sealed bond. Then again, it was about the same in Europe as far as the lower classes went.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOO WHOT EH FUCK IS HE I AINT ACCEPTING HIS SHIT WHAT THE HEL²333e33e32e33w23L MY WAIFU AINT GETTING MARRIED TO THE CRISMON CHIN DISCORD MORDERSTOR STAY THE FUCK AWAY GET OUT STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID THIS IS FAKE THIS SINT REAL I DECLJNE NONE OOF THIS IS HAPPENING I HATE IT TOUCH HER I CUT OFF YOUR KNEEE S FUCKERS BREATH PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE A REDDIROTR THIS ISNT COOL

Dex-chan lover
Eh... Not giving the dude a design is pretty gormless, he doesn’t have to be a recurring character but the least you could do is give the poor sot a face.

Users who are viewing this thread