Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 144 - Flap Flap

Both of them are non stop thirsty at this point lol, Nishikata had to swap place with Chi, otherwise he would had jumped on Takagi-san right here right now.
Also love how he needs to put the fan at maximum power to cool off his desire for Takagi.

Dex-chan lover
@maelstroon
i doubt it. it's not really a word used like that, and she's saying he looks hot because he's embarrassed (flushed) and sweating (anime nervous).

I don’t think I can bear this anymore. It’s been a good one. Just can’t stand his behavior after being married for FIVE fucking years.

It seemed like Nishikita was handling his “embarrassment” better as the chapters progressed but this chapter backtracks all of that. I know this is a slice of life without meaningful progress but I can no longer sustain my belief that they are married.

I wish everyone else a happy reading. I’m out

@SunJeong well that's pretty much the whole point of the manga. it's for Nishikata to be embarrassed. it's like a running gag at this point. but he's not embarrassed about Takagi complimented him. Nishikata is really competitive, and every time Takagi teases him, whether he gets embarrassed or not, he wants to get back at her. he always sees their teasing as a competition. Despite that, shes still able to get to him at the right time. so he's not necessarily embarrassed that Takagi said he was handsome, but rather because he got teased again and "lost" while trying to figure out how to avoid getting teased.

I mean, I would be embarassed too if my wife started to hit really hard on me saying "damn you're handsome" and then "you're hot... No dummy, I mean the temperature, or am I ?~" right in front of our 4 years old little girl.
Bruh it's Nishikata, he doesn't like to flirt in front of his daughter, Takagi knows it and plays with it. It's not unrealistic or anything. She flirts so hard with him that he has to go cool off far away from Takagi. Dude is horny but can't show it in front of Chi lmao

Bruh the people who read this are literally so horny. What do u want him to do, fuck her right in front of Chi?

@amikram120
Yes.
Chi has a bad dream and goes to sleep with mom and dad, unknowingly interrupting them while they're making their 2nd kid. They end up finishing up while she asleep.
:^)

Users who are viewing this thread