Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 146 - Out Like a Light

I'll never forget my little princess newborn, just like that on my chest on her first sleeping moment... Truly soothing...

Dex-chan lover
This is literally the cutest shit.... dear lord it's cute as hell

It would also be nice to see a lil version of Nishikata with Takagi’s personality. Too cute, I think. It’d be soo good if he makes his appearance in future, when Chi’s in middle school 😍

@pokefairy she goes to kindergarten (one of Takagi's friend, the airhead, is a teacher there). Since they were both sleeping on the couch, it might have been a weekend or a holiday for both as Nishikata is a PE instructor...

@22Ryu she said they have already been sleeping for a while. It's not good to have an irregular sleep schedule for kids that young. Also maybe it was time for a meal or something...

Group Leader
Awwwwwww no matter what anyone says, Nishikata is a dad after all :)
Such a cute chapter, such a cute family!!

This so very nice, i love this manga. I'm really curious how this story ends. and it is hopeful that this story will be made into the 3rd season anime of Karakai jozo no takagi-san

So cute... Wonderful family. I just want this shit to go on forever, I'll never be tired of it.

Takagi tease is normal, no mindfuck play to Nishikata, just simple tickle... Goddamn this is the sweetest chapter I've ever seen. What if this continued until Chi grow a little, he's got little brother and everyone tease each other... My god can't wait for that happening

Users who are viewing this thread