Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 148 - Game

Dex-chan lover
He's the PE teacher right? He could just fib that it's for reflex training and encourage people to play more.

Dex-chan lover
You know,I'm well aware it's not the case, but sometimes Takagi and Chi seem to me mean to him just for the sake of it.

Wow they really did him dirty with that one 😂

Thank you for the chapter, I thought Apple Picker was gonna be in this one too

This reminded me of that time I was nailing Mario Maker at Target surrounded by a bunch of kids watching me.

Dex-chan lover
Aight. Can somebody post an image of Tatsu buying some precure merch?

Double-page supporter
@So-chan Of course toxic people like you don't have a public image to uphold. And this is a manga takes place in Japan, a country where people will do anything to keep their reputation, unlike Western countries where people don't care about others. If words got out a teacher was playing a game for little girls, all sort of rumors would start and could lead to students stop respecting him or him losing his job.

Dex-chan lover
>unlike Western countries where people don't care about others
@miyako19

Shows how much of a disgusting weeb you are. What you mean is that they don't care as much outwardly about what others think about them since western societies are not centered around "honor", but for some unfathomable reason you typed out "don't care about others", which shows you are either a weeb self-hating westerner, or your english is just bad.

Users who are viewing this thread