Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 149 - Knee

Contributor
That's the moment when he turns to Takagi and says: then, one more "I love you". And the next chapter is about Takagi in the hospital xD

The couple just enjoy innocent love - what's wrong with the way things are between them? Consider also that the two are Japanese - do some research on these people (Japanese man Yuta on youtube does interviews on such subjects for example) and you'll understand that they're not "that good" when it comes to expressing feelings (Family relationships are certainly different from U.S, EU). I, for once, never thought Nishikata was "virgin-like man-child"; he's shy, loyal and respectful to his wife - that's it. It all comes to perspectives and personalities i guess, but such relationship IS possible - even though it's certainly rare and/or different i guess, especially for westerners.

Dex-chan lover
@Duribu It is the same in other Asian cultures. We just don't express our love through words or PDA. Their are other ways to do that. Although the younger generations are different due to them getting influenced by Western culture.

Dex-chan lover
Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza mozzarella, pizza mozzarella rella rella rella

Users who are viewing this thread