Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 165

Dex-chan lover
This man is so sweet to his family every day and then he gets PLAYED into giving them hugs, poor dude

Though honestly, they're so damn wholesome???

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I guess it would be culture. It would be embarrassing for me to hug my wife if there were kids in front.

Dex-chan lover
@FlyingThunder the author has been heavily implying in this manga that intimacy happens outside of the drawn story, with a topping Takagi. What we see is just foreplay, and they keep it innocent because their kid is with them. Takagi pokes Nishikata because she knows she can, as he will always keep his composure if their daughter is there.

That's why the author never escalates, that's why you almost never see their bedroom. They still go to sleep at night in the same bedroom, and I'm pretty sure a whole day of teasing does have the obvious conclusion before going to sleep, but obviously, that happens outside what's drawn and it's up to us to connect the dots.

Plenty of real life couples do this when they have kids.

Contributor
Ngl this title comment section sometime can turn to be one of the worst in MD, only rivaled by sniping-drama

I wish Nishikata would stop being such a grade schooler.
You can hug your wife, it's fine, no one's gonna think your a pussy, no one's gonna think that's lewd, not even your daughter.

@RandomFacepalm
It's just normal for the most of the world, I middle eastern and I have never seen any couple hugging, I hope those westerns realize one day that there is another cultures in the planet, of course they can comment what ever they want, but that makes them missing the beauty of the manga.

Double-page supporter
he's got a hot wife and a cute daughter
this motherfucker
I hate him

@Lysias I read that as " he's got a cute wife and a hot daughter "

then immediately thought "what in world is wrong with me!?" lol

Users who are viewing this thread