Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 165

Christ dude, just take the hug. This isn't teasing, it's called a loving family.

Dex-chan lover
I know Nishikata probably hugged them both after, but why couldnt they just show it happening?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna call this one as an off-panel hug. Hugs are far too lewd to be on-screen in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Good God, man! It's your wife and daughter, embrace them already!

..... I mean, not in a weird way with your daughter.. Not that it was implied from the earlier sentence, but.. yeah, I'ma stop now.

Takagi has trained him well to get the maximum enjoyment from teasing. I am wondering how he was even able to make a kid if he's that skittish about affections.

Dex-chan lover
It really doesn't sit with whenever Nishikata thinks that Takagi is scheming something

Dex-chan lover
I swear the other series is holding this one back. It's like, they're not allowed to do anything too intimate on screen until it happens in the regular series. I still love this version more, but the way Nishikata be acting sometimes towards his wife, that he has a kid with btw, is fucking odd.

Hook, line and sinker! 😂😂😂 OMG! He soo took the bait!

Dex-chan lover
Just fucking hug the woman YOU ALREADY HAD A CHILD WITH, you limp-dicked bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread