Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 285

Dex-chan lover
I imagine Nishikata talking to Takagi the exact dialogue from that one scene from Across the Spider-verse between Peter B. Parker and MJ.

The difference is, I guess, that Nishikata would get the sports reference? I think?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Yamamoto actually IS alluding to a second child.

While there isn’t much of a plot, it’s never been so straightforward.

I want what they have at that age (except many more babies). For those who haven’t experienced this yet, being 24 and unwed is terrible…

Marry right out of high school if you can, like we used to do not even 100 years ago
The first part of this chapter is a flashback to when they didn't have Chi yet.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe Yamamoto actually IS alluding to a second child.

While there isn’t much of a plot, it’s never been so straightforward.

I want what they have at that age (except many more babies). For those who haven’t experienced this yet, being 24 and unwed is terrible…

Marry right out of high school if you can, like we used to do not even 100 years ago
It’s referring to Chi. Notice that Takagi has her hair in a semi-ponytail which she had prior to having Chi.

Taq

Dex-chan lover
For those who haven’t experienced this yet, being 24 and unwed is terrible…

Howdy. 28 and currently single. Not being married and not having children is fantastic. I date around and still have free money and time to pursue my interests.

I regret to inform that I still can't afford a fucking house.

Supporter
Meanwhile in Takagi's mind:
"Why did my husband just start monologuing about the experience of being a father out of the blue?"

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile in Takagi's mind:
"Why did my husband just start monologuing about the experience of being a father out of the blue?"
Since when he is completely honest is when her "psychic" senses tend to malfunction and she is caught unguarded, I can totally see that

Dex-chan lover
Howdy. 28 and currently single. Not being married and not having children is fantastic. I date around and still have free money and time to pursue my interests.

I regret to inform that I still can't afford a fucking house.
Different Strokes, right?

26 and jobless is a shit experience. I don't date around, as expected, and the lack of social contact sometimes is frustrating.

But my friend, 25-ish, is already divorced and has a child. He already changed residences more than a military kid in the 90s, from own apartment to ex-partner parents' house, to own parent's house in 2 years.
Not a fun experience.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting to see more of what the two of them were like pre-parenthood (and obviously post marriage).

Users who are viewing this thread