Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 314

Aggregator gang
Aw I’m sad they’re ending all three series at once :/

But thanks for the scanlations, it was a fun ride!

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the translations!!! This was so wholesome and cute. (I enjoyed it much more than the prequel lol) It’s sad to see it go, but now we can come back to reread as well. Thank you so much. 🥲

Dex-chan lover
I love how Chi looks slightly older and bigger than her kindergarten-standard that we're used to seeing, that's a nice touch.

And to whoever's reading this...

Tell your kids you love them.
Tell your spouse you love them.
Tell your parents you love them.

I honestly do wish they showed nishikata and takagi’s wedding. Regardless I got into this series during the peak of covid. I’ve enjoyed it for 4 years. I’ll miss this series very much. Thank you 🥲

Dex-chan lover
It is over. It was an honor to read together with you guys! And thank you to Keshigomu Scans for the incredible work!! I hope I see y'all on the next cute romcom comment section!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all of the teams that works throughout the series. Such a pleasure to read from first chapter to the end of it, next month will be last and I’ll thoroughly enjoy every second of it

I've been avoiding this chapter and now that I got the balls to read it
I'm glad I was able to finish this wonderful series with takagi and nishikata T-T
Arigato!!

Fed-Kun's army
It's so sad to see this one go too... I guess all good things come to an end.
What frustrates me the most if that we never got to know Takagi and Nishikata's given names! Why did the author did this to us?! ROFL :')

Users who are viewing this thread