Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 51 - Riding Tandem

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised Nishikata could even finish middle school considering how dumb he is.

Fed-Kun's army
@Acolytus That reminds me when he got around 59 marks and Takagi guessed (deliberately) 3marks less and he shouted “TOO BAD FOR YOU ITS 59!”
and the teacher replied to Nishikata “It’s too bad for you”!

Dex-chan lover
Really questioning how they made Chi considering his density.

Bet ya takagi did all the work.
She Got him drunk.
Made him sign marriage forms.
Proceeded to use him as her toy until Chi was conceived

@jaxunhero I don't think so , even nishkata is stupid but he still reliable and serious on right time , he not a man who ran a way off from a responsibility , so I think they did a mistake then he make her pregnant before marriage (look about chi age)

@sippers no! She always lie to him but she sometimes be very clearly , like when she requested him to choose swimwear for her , when she requested him to ask her to go to the summer event together , when she affected after he said "I want to walk with you after all" , and when she became sad while changing their places ... there are many examples

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute Hold up, what? HOLD UP lol you mean to tell me he just realized that NOW ? 10 fucking years later ????
My god

Kinda wish the author would would do flashbacks to parts of their lives other than middle-school. It's like they just transformed into married adults with a kid and it's started to feel a bit 1-dimensional.

I mean, it doesn't seem unlikely that she wanted to see you considering that you're in a relationship

Users who are viewing this thread