Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san - Ch. 97 - Scrape

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
4,221
nah, in the end the guy isn't a teaser, but they're still cute AF 😄
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,173
Confirmed: Chi is going to go through the same type of school life that her dad did. Being teasable must run in his side of the family I guess.
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
2,967
Given what happens in the flash-forwards in the main series, she's not wrong.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 4, 2018
Messages
1,134
Bet she used something similar to trap Nishikata! Something along the lines:
“I’m going to be there my whole life to tease you”
And he grinned thinking:
“That’s a whole lotta time to plan a comeback! I’ll definitely secure a victory by then!”
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
213
Bro I'm high and seeing this chapter in my followd was exactly what I wanted to see
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
537
Friendly reminder that those of the Nishikata bloodline are destined to lose to the Takagi bloodline, but the Nishikata genes overpower the Takagi ones when it comes to inheritance.

Thank goodness.
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
148
"I'd Hate That!"

"Sweetie, you are the living proof of that not being the case. Think about that."

LUL
 
Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
204
@Tarage
That's because this series is updated every Wednesday (which as of now missing 2 chapter and one Volume 6 omake) while the main series is updated every 12th of month (this month (August) is 10th).
 
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
370
I've noticed that Nishikata and Takagi don't wear wedding rings? Is there a reason for it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top