Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

I don't get it. Nishikata is still such a virgin. I mean they had to go 1on1 at some point, right? How did he survive that? He can't even look takagi in the eyes without getting a near heart attack. Did she tie him up and drug him beforehand? I know my implication is messed up but he can't even keep his cool if they only do as much as even talk about kissing.

yeah, I agree. I love how cute this is but it's not believable at all. I mean, you can still have Nishikata be embarrassed about SOME stuff, especially when his wife keeps having the upper hand with him, but when it comes to stuff that should be normal for mother/father level, he should actually act a bit more confident. I mean, it's like he only matured physically at this point. If Chi wasn't so obviously Takagi's child, you might even get away with thinking she was merely adopted.

Sweetness overload.

Grown up version of Chi got her mother's looks and her dad's luck & bashfulness; which makes me wonder - what kind of chad of a guy that will take her on?

I consider this (head)canon, since I'm sure the author of the official Takagi san approves of this manga/spinoff

Double-page supporter
What if they were in debt and the yakuza came and r***** Takagi and possibly Chi too and then Nishikata becomes guts2.0 and goes on revenge and then after killing all of them discovers his family is dead a got depressed and khs?

@Verbalion
@DanTheMan6383
Why wouldn't it be canon, it's approved by the main author and it started in the main manga (the Memories chapter).
OG author even drew them as adults as recently as few days ago for the Japanese "Good Couple Day": https://twitter.com/udon0531/status/1330482043117965312

@mnb123 I think you misread my comment. Though I wasn't exactly sure if it was truly canon, I believed it was. Thank you for the info though

@DanTheMan6383 Sorry, I mostly meant to reply to Verbalion, but the "(head)canon" part of your comment made me reply to yours too. I see what you meant with those brackets though. :^

I feel i once a read a version of it set in an alternate reality where the kid dies, the man becomes an abusive drunk towards his wife who has to turn to prostitution just to support them both.

Much prefer this one than the original

or should i say,, this is the original for me!!

Maaaan, poor Takagi.
It's hurt for me to see, when Nishikata still can't give her right attention. Such drama...😅

But this manga still really cool. Cute and kind with some hints for family life.

Users who are viewing this thread