Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how they ended up having a child
He still reacts like a 12yo
She must have done the deed while he was sleeping...

I remember seeing someone say "I'm surprised he even had the balls to fuck her" and honestly i agree. But who knows, maybe he was packing so much that she for the first time was intimidated. In that situation I'd definitely get sudden boost in self-confidence.

I hope we get this manga running so long that we see chi grow up!

Also comments saying how'd he have the balls, guys, love is a powerful weapon and anyone can wield it

TTX

@jazz9
I don't know how they ended up having a child
He still reacts like a 12yo
She must have done the deed while he was sleeping...
boring theory ... go with the NTR, Cheating etc. trend for Housewives

I love this but I really wish the MC had matured a bit. Dude has a child now but still acts like a middle schooler when it comes to love.
So, what, did that kid get brought by a stork now? Why is he still blushing about tame stuff?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone keeps complaining about how Nishikata still gets teased by his wife, and gets embarrassed around his wife when they had sex and all, but the whole charm of the first series was how teaseable Nishikata was. If they got rid of that, then it wouldn't be a series of Takagi teasing Nishikata anymore to show her love, which is the point of the series.

Yeah, sometimes it gets annoying, but again, the whole point of the series is Nishikata and Chi getting teased.

Not too far out of the realm of possibility though since japanese people generally dont show affection @Quickshot75

Dex-chan lover
Whoa 160 chaps ? You degenerates just love being looked down on eh ? Anjou-san and Takagi-san are some mangas you might want to check out, cough, cough, not that id enjoy such a thing.

"I want you to make a disgusted face and you show me your panties" gives off the same thrill and believe it or not its not just some semi-hentai bullshit its actually pretty funny.

It's November 22th the Good Couple Day, presenting the Nishikata-couple by Souichirou Yamamoto.
EnbSVCKUcAAvg_-

Users who are viewing this thread