Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

Contributor
Adult Mina, Sanae and Yukari from latest chapter
UvdEzTn.jpg

Double-page supporter
its honestly one of the cutest things i have ever read......

@blasterion

The manga is like that, I do not think we're going to see scenes where they're going to kiss, although I'd love to see a scene like this, in a certain chapter Tagaki says Chi is ticklish and it's from his father and further on Nishitaka says that Chi has the same eyes, nose, hair as her mother, so no, after all these chapters, she is not an adapted child, but theirs. (sorry, my english is not good).

Anyway I love this manga whether it's the one where they are young or now, I was so happy to see in chapter 31 of the original manga (when they are young) that they will end up together and have Chi and then I came across this version of when they are adults, surely one of the best mangas I've read.

Aggregator gang
am i the only guy that read from the last chapter going backward ?

P.S. : @Nimr i wonder what form would such a hole be like ?

those korean chapters are....not great...smaller images, sharper text, fuzzy art, watermark on every page...yikes.

Dex-chan lover
>no wife right now
It's not worth it bros, I'm not going to make it,

i remember reading a version of this where nishikata isn't around... what happened to that one?

Dex-chan lover
you know what I find funny yukari made fun of mina for her lack of interest in love yet mina ended up married with 3 kids before she even got engaged

Users who are viewing this thread