Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

Ok, can someone tell me is he not willing to show his affection to Takagi or is it just cause Chi is there?
They have been dating for around 10+ years as he confessed in junior high around 13-15 years old. Well I'd dread to see how he reacts when they go to bed, although I expect that they have either separate rooms or separate beds.
Really wish this was written with him doing something more unexpected and takes Takagi by surprise and makes her blush every 10 or so chapters.

Nishikata could win every single chapter if he just said "still beat tho" but nah even after raw dogging takagi he gets embarrassed from looking at her smh.

This shit still fire tho

Pretty mysterious how she managed to get this guy to:
[ul]Marry her
Impregnate her[/ul]
Drugs?
No, it was probably some ridiculous chain of contests and dares.

I feel like this manga totally undermines the entire point of the original one. In the original we wait for Nishikata to realise his feelings. But in this one, nothing changed. The characters haven't grown, everything stays the same, we are not heading towards anything. IMO, this is no longer kids being cute, teasing each other because they can't express their feelings, so why are they behaving like this?
I dunno, personally I prefer to just ignore it, it makes reading original more enjoyable.

How is Nishikata so pathetic that he can't even kiss his wife? How did he make Chii? is Chii born out of wedlock or just adopted?

I think this is the worst manga sequel I've ever read. We all know what's wrong, this Nishikata is not a believable adult. He is even lamer than the jr high boy version in the original Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san.
I have to drop it, and you know you should too.

Fed-Kun's army
People taking this comic waaay too seriously. Just enjoy it for the fluffy family slice of life that it is. (Even if Nishikata can be as dense as a black hole)

I'm pretty sure he's spineless because Chi is there and he gets embarrassed. Like every time he acts shy is when Chi is there. You guys take things way too seriously.

Group Leader
This is cute. It's simultaneously fun for kids to read (or at least it would be to me if I was still a kid) and shows how a parent plays with their kid while teaching them at the same time. I'm only up to chapter 5 so far.

Double-page supporter
Weren't they like 12 or something in the original? Why would middle schoolers stick together long enough to get married? Middle school relationships don't last, that's just silly.

Ahhh... How can they got be married?
Is he get teased by takagisan so he must get propose?

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think of all the rough angry sex they must be having.
Kinky.

Users who are viewing this thread