Karakai Jouzu (?) no Nishikata-san - Ch. 6 - Test

Dex-chan lover
I can see so many references in this one picture :glee:

Ooshiro-and-Chi.jpg

Explanation: This whole chapter is basically a revisit to the original manga, Test Study.
And this time for Ooshiro and Chi-chan.
Chi is wearing the same dress as her mom did in that chapter

The other reference being from When will Ayumu make his move?
Which is another of Yamamoto Sensei's work
images

You can see the pose Ooshiro used here is very similar to Ayumu here.

I'll echo earlier remarks and say, "What only four more chapters left?" No, it isn't breaking new ground, but it's adding some really nice new wrinkles that I'm enjoying very much.

Chi and Ooshiro have already had their fireworks festival confession [see Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san chapter 296] but if it's only ten chapter then this needs to be driving to some other conclusion. Instead, I'm going to hope that this gets extended because it is so darned adorable!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I stopped following Water Bird after the sixth volume, after the second fight with Desert Bird. Once Ice Bird left, it felt like most of the humor left with her. Did it ever get better?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I stopped following Water Bird after the sixth volume, after the second fight with Desert Bird. Once Ice Bird left, it felt like most of the humor left with her. Did it ever get better?
I just watched the anime. It got a pretty nice ending despite being an original one. But the fillers are pretty boring tho. Who thought adding a Space Bird is a good idea?

Dex-chan lover
It's like, what if we swapped Nishitaka and Takagi's demeanors, but kept their stat's the same.

Users who are viewing this thread