Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 79 - Vertical Text

That last note was a message hidden in plain site. Too bad Nishikata's gonna spend all his effort trying to read between the lines.

Fed-Kun's army
for those who doesnt understand what is the "hidden message" for the last note

QuWXv30.png

TSP

Group Leader
@StormTAG

p5 -- Pretty easy to translate. The English words went by type, so we just replaced all of the English words so they would create the message we needed then added words of a similar type.

p7 -- The original line was more like (paraphrasing because I'm lazy): "I'm gonna be super rich when I grow up so that I can afford to drink alcohol at restaurants and eat a bunch of huge pieces of chicken. What do you think of that?"

With the space we had on the notes and with the acrostic we needed for Nishikata's line that would be something Takagi could respond to, we decided to approximate the message content instead of trying to preserve it exactly (we did try, though).

p9 -- Paraphrase of Takagi's line: "I'm not sure but, I think it's fine if you do it every once in a while. Eating and drinking too much is unhealthy though, so make sure to exercise self-control, okay?"

Same thing as Nishikata's line. Getting the acrostic in AND getting the same exact message into the space we had was something we couldn't figure out.

TSP

Group Leader
Also, there are no hidden messages in the last note from Takagi. As a few have already pointed it, if anything it's just her usual hinting at her feelings.

Anyone else notice the way he thinks of Takagi realizing she lost. Looks just like Chi with long hair.

Dex-chan lover
You read last message from Takagi and return to the first message from Nishitaka, to check whether she blushes while receiving it.
She does

Users who are viewing this thread