Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Cookies

Dex-chan lover
Also I've seen Shimoneta. The secret ingredient is definitely her love juices.

Dex-chan lover
All it takes is a single thought. It may be fleeting, but it never leaves. Hidden, it grows on its own, in the back of your mind, unnoticed.
Then it comes back one day and fucking obliterates you without any warning whatsoever. Congrats... you're in love.

Fed-Kun's army
@Purplelibraryguy come to think of it, their daughter does seem to be made of sugar, spice and everything nice(lol), except the time she teases her father, then she’s just a lil package of Takagi-san! She’s cuter than the PPGs and it’s more fun to watch her get teased by her mother, although Nishikata is still the one who gets teased the most!?

Fed-Kun's army
If he had actually won those would have been the best tasting cookies of his life and he wouldn't know if it was because he won or because he likes her.

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone tell me if he actually confesses or not? Or is this just the times about them messing with each other and nothing more.

Fed-Kun's army
@essam
oh i have no doubt about his pride as a man, i just see a lot of manga where it seems like the story doesn't go past a certain point (their days competing with each other in this one) because its more entertaining than actually forwarding the plot, and i just wanted to know if this was one of them

Are you know about the another manga for this story? I don't interest about the contests in this story or some thing , I like the girl because she love the boy . Of course we look forward to the confession but the story is still nice , that doesn't mean he won't happen in future!

Users who are viewing this thread