Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 11 Ch. 95 - Jealousy

Group Leader
@madmccoy based on the "読切" in the yellow bubble, it sounds more like whatever it is would be ending.
Also, I think Mano-chan is cute...

Fed-Kun's army
Takagi's advice backfired all over her smug little face for once. Nishikata is so dense he didn't even realize he won this one.

Aggregator gang
I love this manga but trying to make someone jealous for attention or your own peace of mind is a real cunt move. Doing that shit is a one way ticket to a broken relationship.

Double-page supporter
I thought i already read this before. or is it already in the anime? or is it just my imagination? i dont know anymore ?

Double-page supporter
"You got Nishitaka-kun in the palm of your hand, so..." --and she's not denying it, hah! ?

Double-page supporter
I thought I was so smart for figuring out the 3-9 thing and then they explained it at the end -_-

@ZdrytchX - At first I thought there was a floating hand somewhere in the scene, then I thought maybe someone had taken a screen shot of the page with their mouse hovering over it, but now I think they just meant that the Mano's hand looks like the mouse hover hand icon. I guess it kinda looks like the icon... or they're just trolling us.

dv1Z5Id.png

Group Leader
actually after looking at google images @oftentell it's actually the page before that page (page 11, digital page 12)

I guess you do it when you don't want to touch the other person out of respect (e.g. they hate being touched in general) or if you perceive them to be too gross to touch

Users who are viewing this thread