Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 102 - Fortune Slips

Man Takagis level of teasing is insane but she was right, she never said that nishikata had to kiss HER, it's his imagination that it had to be takagi-san. Instead of thinking first, he always thinks straight about takagi-san when it comes to stuff like that and she knows already that when it comes to stuff like this that he refuses to do that because he is too shy

Dex-chan lover
Nishikata please don't gloss over the fact that Takagi checks your horoscope every day.

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t think Takagi could get any bolder.
Outstanding!

Dex-chan lover
Yo, she manipulated his luck stat by adding that "Super Great Luck" card and it was the easiest thing to achieve.
Yet he overthinks things like always. Takagi is actually too strong.

Group Leader
We know he has to win at some point because he makes a baby with her.

at that moment Nishikata realised not even luck could bridge the distance between him & Takagi-san
So that was his aim all along!?
He just wanted to bridge the distance by getting back at her?
Wow, and I just thought he wanted to get back at her for being a tease, while she’s someone who likes to tease the person they like

more grooming

and
@Ryder96
while its not explicitly stated that he has to kiss her, I think most people would assume that was the intended meaning

can we put mystery tag on Moto Takagi-san because it's a mystery how he manage to get a biological daughter

First page "Today I'm going to beat her."
This little homie says this shit every day. And every day he's wrong. You've just got to admire his tenacity.

Users who are viewing this thread