Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - That Grip Trainer Thing

this guy lost it hard lmfao

who gives a fuck if some nolife dude puts out faster shittier scans? just don't read them if you don't like them, duh.

i bet he'll say that it's rude to snipe now rofl

@Cawffee They probably have bigger problems to worry about if they're ticked off on what people say about other translation versions.
@Tarage I know a good anger management therapist nearby. I can send you the address if you want.

Group Leader
@strixplayer Fuck off.
@rheetard It IS rude to snipe you jackass. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Try actually being a part of any scanlation group and see how long it lasts you.

@tarage too bad i have no idea what i'm talking about. i sure am ignorant about how those scanlators feel when they get sniped, ho ho ho. it would be such a shame if such thing ever happened to me...

Group Leader
Not going to bother anymore with the asshat who is no longer arguing but just saying the equivalent of "you mad".
@rheetard I'm not even sure what the hell your point is anymore. That you don't care about scanlators? That you don't care in general? Same concept I guess, "My opinion doesn't matter". Message received loud and clear.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Takagi_san/comments/bnzu9c/karakai_jouzu_no_takagisan_chapter_103/

Both scanlators already discussed about this topic already. Check the link above if you so desire.

Fed-Kun's army
It is. Roof Korean did not contact TSP for the chapter, which does make it a dick move see edit. You don’t own shit while scanlating, but you’re still fucking up people’s time and effort they already don’t have out of their life. What else, you probably fucked up the community too. Imagine if TSP decided to get over this and just ditch it, because “this sniper is already doing my job why bother”. Then Roof decided to also ditch this because he originally sniped it to fasten the release pace, not long-time commitment. Say goodbye to your manga (which you probably don’t even care about that much anyway).

If something already have translation, steady translation at that, why bother “sniping”? The only legit reason for sniping in my mind is to provide a better version than the main scanlator’s. The issue Tarage describes hurt A LOT of other fan communities, to the point they’re rotten in hell with no more quality fan-translation, editing, etc. because everyone just machine-translated it and call it a day. Obnoxious shit.

Then again, if you do care about the state of things maybe you would’ve given it a second thought.

EDIT: just saw that reddit link. Good thing he at least went and talk it out with TSP so it doesn’t look like the typical snipe-and-ditch troll effort. Thanks for the link.

Second note, notice how asking literally takes no effort and potentially let you have the series to scanlate. Snipers take note.

Group Leader
No TSP were not contacted directly at any point, the reddit link just shows TSP reaching out and apologising for taking longer then usual (2.5 weeks - not much at all in the grand scheme of things) to release the last chapter due to IRL things.

As for the actual chapter, I have to say I am impressed that Takagi managed to keep her cool when Nishi grabbed her hand xD

Power Uploader
@strixplayer Thanks for defending me. But, you know it's worthless to argue with these kinda people. That's why I was deliberately ignoring his comments. They never hear what you're saying. At these times you should rely on report function and let the mods decide what to do.

for those people arguing over translation

I mean, Roof Korean is -> Jap -> Kor -> Eng,
when TSP is -> Jap -> Eng.
so you know which one is more accurate (Not saying better)
and hei, Its OK to like not that good stuff.
I would never know because I don't read Roof.
also sniping is rude. kn1000a and Tarage on the right here.
but most reader don't care anyway~

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Shit, can I get a translation war or two for my reads that are behind? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread