Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Dropped Something

He probably would think, "I love you" Is just teasing as well, but is to be expected right?

Fed-Kun's army
young nishikata is so stupid "yo check this out I got a house key" bet you don't have one of those its so cool right?

@mrkorb You and Chi are putting too much pressure on him, mate. Remember this is a guy who still got teased one-sidedly even in his 30s with a kid by her. No chance he got a score this soon, it's not even highschool yet.

It seens that both Nishkata and Takagi are slowly development if their relationship...

I want to wait the result between these two lovely couple

Dex-chan lover
@werewolf914 Even in their 30s it's always Takagi that makes the moves. That's their dynamic: when he inevitably scores it's going to be because Takagi makes him score.

@mrkorb he won't win, and that's the point, as he doesn't need to. The roles are reversed, which makes everything even funnier and more endearing.

ergeofgreat.jpg

@Aronida There is hentai about this? Aren't they like 12? I could understand it if it was based on the Spin off but this be kinda fucked up.

@youeverjust Well to be fair kids believe anything new they are trusted with is cool as fuck. Who here didn't brag the first day they got a phone

Fed-Kun's army
I always had to get the keys from my neighbors because I'd forget my own at home basically every third day or so.

Aggregator gang
I can understand nishikata, I did not have a key until college

Users who are viewing this thread