Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Dropped Something

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh yes
one of those things that will get retconned in the doujins

Fed-Kun's army
I'm starting to think that there's some neutron star level of density inside Nishikata's head... at this point she could just go and kiss him and he'll still think it's a prank. God damn, Nishikata, just accept it already!

But from the other point of view, you can basically count with just one hand all manga titles which feel this real and wholesome at the same time... and I want this to continue forever)

Aggregator gang
@SilverChaika He's that dense even married with a kid. He will probably show up to his own wedding thinking he's pulling an elaborate prank on Takagi.

Double-page supporter
I think he's an inch away from figuring it out.

I think he also knows that he likes Takagi already - he's just skeptical about whether she likes him too.

Well, Nishikata ain't wrong, he has successfully foiled Takagi's plan this time.

in the follow up series, where they’re married, are there any chapters where was can see this couple actually being cute/ affectionate with each other? I’m not talking about anything spicy, just rly want to see them be cute and be honest about their feelings T_T it seems like the future version manga is mostly a cute gag comic about teasing as well and I haven’t read much of it

@ahegaoman Half of the chapters are still about teasing, but a lot of them are just about cute family moments, like the 152 or the 156 among the last chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread