Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

@Stoner
The Girl-Ridicules-The-Guy-And-Gets-Away-With-It-Without-Repercussions mangas are a dime a dozen.
And this one's super bland and super slow.
Hats off for you making it to chapter 37.
Tolerating this until chapter 100 requires a crime to be performed with reading this manga as its punishment.
Dropped.

Im honestly not even reading this for the progression anymore because there's next to none. I expect at least something in the end and if there is none i'd be disappointed but not surprised but till then im just here for the ride.

This month (Sep 2020) will going to be one chapter only.
This month chapter name is "Kindness".

It's true that there is no progression but if you go through reading 100+ chapters and you're still complaining about it being too slow then why tf did you read that much to begin with? I didn't like how slow it was but it's a nice cute chapter every month that I can look forward to. There are plenty other mangas out there that can fulfill your need for romance that doesn't have to be this, geez.

At tomorrow from the time of this post, Yamamoto-sensei will post about 10 illustrations of Takagi-san at his Twitter.
Link to his post about this as follows: https://twitter.com/udon0531/status/1312727946763722752

130 chapters and the boi is still damn dense as hell and our girl is waiting for some move from him. Come on! Even the sequel is much interesting than this.

When season 3 on anime senpai-yamamoto all on facebook group is posting when season 3 can give a answer all of theme question

tzu

Man, don't tease us with those chapter names. I saw "marriage" and lost it.

Users who are viewing this thread