Karakuri Circus - Vol. 26 Ch. 254 - Circus - Final Act - Act 42: Sadayoshi vs Shouji

I may be the one ruining many people’s fun her when I say this but I am going to do it anyway.

I wouldn’t mind it if it was released just every second day or every week as long as it gets finished and not dropped again because you are exhausting yourselfs so hard, I can wait a little. Just don’t make me wait months and years again Xp.

I am just happy it finally got picked up (not that I mind the daily release! If you are confident to keep it up do so I will read it)

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand, the shirogane who drank the aqua vitae with Bai Yin's memories didn't turn into Bai Yin's alter ego.

They still retain their own personality, only with Bai Yin's memories & knowledge.

So what makes Dean/Sadayoshi think it will be any different with Masaru?

I wouldn’t mind it if it was released just every second day or every week as long as it gets finished and not dropped again because you are exhausting yourselfs so hard, I can wait a little. Just don’t make me wait months and years again Xp.
There's no problem with the daily release, we can keep this up until the end of the manga, don't worry about it. It's just that we have to take some days of break to make it possible to manage for our typesetter.
We don't plan to drop the translations of the manga. Our goal is to finish an english version so everyone can read it and enjoy it.
But as a reader myself, I think it's better to let the readers know when there will be some breaks in advance.

Thank you for the chapters but it feels like the grammar is a little off. It's a bit hard to understand what's being said in some places.

Users who are viewing this thread