Karakuri Circus - Vol. 28 Ch. 271 - Circus - Final Act - Act 59: Black Sun

Dex-chan lover
Masaru truly leveled up from a wimpy character to a badass character.
I instantly like him now...

Double-page supporter
He's literally playing NG+. He has all the skills but none of the experience and physical attributes. He just knows what he's doing but fighting his 200 yr experienced predecessor and it's a uphill fight.

Dex-chan lover
This was a really good chapter for character development of faceless, this isn't a bubbly villain with some evil plan of world domination, he truly believes he is just a guy with a broken heart and he is just that. This makes him even more dangerous, Masaru is right if they leave him alive he will burn the world.

The "Then your dreams will become true" page is really great, Faceless is fun to watch, but I can´t wait to see him getting his ass kicked.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know if Faceless is retarded, optimistic or just crazy, but the only thing I know is that he's a narcissistic incel, not so different from the self-proclaimed gods . He's not Seiya or Natsu, he's just a frustrated cucklord.

Faceless is talking like a Disney princess. I'm surprised he wasn't singing.

Dex-chan lover
Faceless plan is cool and all but Eleonore already loves Narumi so he is destined to be a cuck. 3rd time's a charm i guess

Dex-chan lover
Fujita is so amazing with visual juxtaposition. Bai Jin is truly a shining light of selfishness. Everything that happens isn't his fault and he'll surely succeed eventually as long as he can overcome all ofds.

Users who are viewing this thread