Karakuri Circus - Vol. 31 Ch. 304 - Main Part - Days with Narumi - Act 4: Explosion

Dex-chan lover
I feel Faceless may have put some hypnoses on Narumi, he is stubborn but he isn't so dumb he wouldn't understand who Shirogane truly is.

Fed-Kun's army
@alacaelum
Agreed. It could make some sense for him to be so traumatized by the whole thing that he refuses to believe her, but this is just dumb.
Still love it though.

@TrollKing1

I'm trying to remember since it's been awhile, but did Narumi ever get his memories back about Shirogane? The only time I recall him ever talking about them was back in Chapter 134 when he saves them from a automata, but thinks they're just strangers. It might explain his hate boner for Shirogane, not to mention the liquid vitae doing weird things to memories.

@Genspenst
The fake Francine in the Midnight Circus told Narumi that the real Francine was in Japan, and since Shirogane looks exactly like her, this bullshit is happening

@vampire_mecha

At this point I'm just chalking it up to being Narumi is to suffer, I just want the guy to eventually catch a break with how much the story keeps throwing at him.

Dex-chan lover
@TrollKing1 This is even more possible when you remember that Faceless something of a bioengineered with his alchemic knowledge and has experience altering people.

@Genspenst Poor bastard hasn't had a break since childhood.

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
If only Shirogane knew the hell Narumi is living right now because of the Midnight Circus arc...
If this isn't love between Narumi and Shirogane, then I don't know what is.

Dex-chan lover
@Genspenst
As far as I know, his memories about Shirogane and Masaru didn't return yet, since that incident with Masaru kidnapping until now. In fact. it's even worse because of everything that happened in Midnight Circus before. If Narumi still retain his memory about Shirogane, then the moment when he saw the fake Francine in that desert would be shaken him.

The key person that may will connect Narumi with Shirogane and Masaru is Guy, but that guy was also busy train Masaru in puppetry to prepare him to fight Faceless' cronies (well, considering most of the Shirogane already died in Midnight Circus, they practically lacking manpower to fight Faceless). Guy is the only person that knows all the story from start till now to clear Narumi's misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread