Karakuri Circus - Vol. 32 Ch. 307 - Main Part - Days with Narumi - Act 7: Narumi's Void III

So she's a reincarnation eh? At least that's a step up from thinking she was actually Francine.

Fed-Kun's army
That makes so much sense that it actually sucks. Will MC be able to let this go even if he regains his memories? The way it's looking, he and the girl both wind up dead.

Dex-chan lover
well a single insect might be okay
>5000 insects in your body
haha noooope

Group Leader
Fun fact: if you didn't noticed, Fou is wearing the same clown costume as the clown from previous chapters that made the arc transitions in a theater-like way.

Fun fact: if you didn't noticed, Fou is wearing the same clown costume as the clown from previous chapters that made the arc transitions in a theater-like way.

That's because it's actually him. Fou said it himself, he's been observing everything right from the start.
He's always been there without anyone but us knowing about him.

Dex-chan lover
@CloverPaw
Yeah, it makes much more sense now. When I watched the anime, I always thought that Narumi thinks Shirogane is the actual Francine, which is stupid, but now it makes more sense.

Dex-chan lover
@CloverPaw
Because the manga isn’t fully translated online in English, so I went and watch the anime first even though I know they skipped a ton of stuff, and now I’m catching up with the manga again now that the translation is alive again thanks to the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Yep its a bit far fetched but it all fits. Fou is the observer presenting the play that is Karakuri circus and obv Narumi knows elenore isn't quite francine but is the closest thing to a solution to zonapha that he has at the moment. Let him cook!

Dex-chan lover
That at least makes sense, does trust Fou, but the reasoning tracks at least.

Users who are viewing this thread