Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso - Vol. 7 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Wait did she actually say no and the mc actually tried to help for once.. is this character development?!

Dex-chan lover
It’s still trash but… I was expecting this to go a different route. Looks like there’s still hope he won’t end up the same way as the original.

Dex-chan lover
i've read ahead with the japanese raws and all i'm going to say is don't waste your time with this manga, you're only going to be angry. massive spoiler ahead, click at your own risk. number 3 is very big spoiler.
1. the series is finished/axed and the ending is super dumb. only 51 chapters
2. MC ends up together with akaneya/iida but then he suddenly has ED when it's time, they still do it but he can only finish by his own hands.
3. anyways some time passes, the sex friend senpai brings iida and her friend to this storage room and has "sex" with both of them off screen. MC sees the senpai bringing iida and friend to a storage room but doesn't go and save her but rather goes to the bathroom and starts to fantasize the senpai f***ing iida and tugs one out like the cuck he is. he later then confronts iida about whether she had sex with the senpai or not, and iida says she did. so mc breaks up with her. and then time skip 6 years later and apparently iida actually never had sex with the senpai, and she actually 'loves' mc (mc is special to her that's what it literally said) but MC doesn't actually like the 'girlfriend' iida but rather a broken iida that has sex with randoms and raped. that's pretty much the end, nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
i've read ahead with the japanese raws and all i'm going to say is don't waste your time with this manga, you're only going to be angry. massive spoiler ahead, click at your own risk. number 3 is very big spoiler.
2. MC ends up together with akaneya/iida but then he suddenly has ED when it's time, they still do it but he can only finish by his own hands.
3. anyways some time passes, the sex friend senpai brings iida and her friend to this storage room and has "sex" with both of them off screen. MC sees the senpai bringing iida and friend to a storage room but doesn't go and save her but rather goes to the bathroom and starts to fantasize the senpai f***ing iida and tugs one out like the cuck he is. he later then confronts iida about whether she had sex with the senpai or not, and iida says she did. so mc breaks up with her. and then time skip 6 years later and apparently iida actually never had sex with the senpai, and she actually 'loves' mc (mc is special to her that's what it literally said) but MC doesn't actually like the 'girlfriend' iida but rather a broken iida that has sex with randoms and raped. that's pretty much the end, nothing else.
So basically don't waste my time got it

Dex-chan lover
MC doesn't actually like the 'girlfriend' iida but rather a broken iida that has sex with randoms and raped. that's pretty much the end, nothing else.
We'll support your decision MC

Dex-chan lover
I guess being the other male friend was the better life? Iirc the Doujin had him becoming some big stock broke living in a lavish high rise in NY while having 3-4somes dur the course of the day while he played the stocks & recall his days banging his senpai

thanks, lets update to dropped then, not gonna waste my mental on this lmao

Dex-chan lover
You serious? I was planning to drop this if this chapter is trash, and I'm actually surprised to see some characters development. But if the story end like you said, I'm dropping it right now. Might as well read and fap to the adult doujin than reading this.

Double-page supporter
It’s still trash but… I was expecting this to go a different route. Looks like there’s still hope he won’t end up the same way as the original.
idk if the ending spoiler from previous chapters threads are true but the ending of this is... yea...

Dex-chan lover
While we have seen a few examples of Hentai stories being adapted successfully to a mainstream manga format, not every story works well in this format.

This is an example of one of those stories that simply don't work well.

Dex-chan lover
Well, guess I’m packing my suitcase then.

I’m fucking off back to fukuoka

Users who are viewing this thread