Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso - Vol. 7 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
SOOOOOO is this getting a new ending? Or will we still get the flash forward of the guy’s friend who began the swinging Fuck buddies thing in New York as a rich stock broker having 4somes with blonde bombshells & the Mc nowhere to be seen?

Dex-chan lover
SOOOOOO is this getting a new ending? Or will we still get the flash forward of the guy’s friend who began the swinging Fuck buddies thing in New York as a rich stock broker having 4somes with blonde bombshells & the Mc nowhere to be seen?
You can read the spoiler comment in chapter 41

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I always forgot the plot of this sh*t and end up accidentally read it, anyway if you guys havent seen the "live action" ver then here
MIMK-136 and MIMK-132

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly the ending stays the same. But I could be wrong it's been a long while since it's finished (and the spoilers were posted on the green parrot site)

Dex-chan lover
"Yeah*"

*"...however, understand that I'm a woman with very specific sexual needs that may make you uncomfortable..."

I've read all type of shit, usually I don't get angry with author choices, but not this time. The other girl didn't deserve this. Lame af.

Dex-chan lover
Between the girl who treats him nicely, care for him, bought a birthday cake for him vs the girl whom he had crushes on and did a group s*x together with his classmates. He chose the fucking latter. And can still be a coward until the former girl's friend gave him a reality slap.

Dex-chan lover
It’s not like he’s obligated to like someone just because they’re nice to him. I think it was clear from the beginning that this is what he wanted and good for him for sticking with it and seeing it through.

Users who are viewing this thread