Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso - Vol. 8 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty sad. If only she had the courage to tell him the truth they could work through things together, instead they chose something lesser.

Fed-Kun's army
As other people have pointed out. No point in spending too much time thinking about the story. There is no story. Just some weird Japanese guy making wank material.

For me it's just disappointing that we didn't get any explanation for it other than a single panel of her blushing about it. Does she get off from being used? Since she's such a blank slate the whole series it's hard to tell.
I know that feeling, but then i thought let's leave this and read the H version and just be horni.

Group Leader
They broke up during highschool.
After that he regularly catches up with her to her sex stories, and her being a nympho practically has sex with anything that breath, including cheating on the current boyfriend
She made all that stuff up since we get that page where the manager's wife is there and we can assume that's his wife because she's there after close with shopping bags. That and we got the flashback page of her declining the senpai which means she lied about sleeping with him.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a cuck after reading this kuso manga knowing full well how it was going to end.

Dex-chan lover
I get what the author was going for, but they went at it in the most clumsy way possible. Riho doesn't have a personality beyond "good student who fucks anyone who asks her." As it was said before, she's just a plot device to make the MC's fetish a reality. We are supposed to believe in the few months they dated Riho decided to throw away her own pleasure just to make the MC's fantasies true by lying to him? This could work if we knew anything of substance about Riho, and even then it would require tons of work.

What a waste of time this was.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow still prefer the original. Even if I skip all the sex scene. Somehow the mc in this version is more of a virgin than the original.

Oh well, thanks for finishing this tho

Dex-chan lover
At first, I was reading this for the sole purpose of comparing it to the full H version.
I don't know about you guys but this is the funniest shit that I've read in a long time.
This is kino.
hvnRkIA.jpg

Group Leader
Wait so EVERYONE got a bad end? This has to be the first series I've read like this where bad ends aren't in the form of death or something like that

Dex-chan lover
During my...usual "surfing" I found an IRL adult movie about the doujin. It was surprising to find the adaptation.

Fed-Kun's army
Good god, this dumpster fire is finally over

I'll see you guys in the next one

Dex-chan lover
MC doesn't need a gf, he needs forced therapy, hopefully being separated by force from Iida and all that people that reminds him of his status as a cuck and sent to a faraway countryside town so he can get cured with time and start from zero. He may have a better luck with inaka (countryside) girls once he can let go of his cuck complex.

Headcanon wishful thinking aside, glad i didn't read the final chapts. Finding out how bad the ending was months ago made me puke and have nightmares.

Users who are viewing this thread