Karami Zakari: Boku no Honto to Kimi no Uso

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly pretty good. It began to piss me off at one point, but it kept my attention the entire way. If your here to beat one out, this ain’t it. Ero scenes take a back seat to the romance stuff. Don’t know why this is rated as low as it is, as I’ve read way worse. I’d give this a a score between 7-8.

Everyone hates this because of what it's based on. But this one is by a different author and I would agree with the above - this is honestly pretty good, potentially very good (depending on how the story goes). I hope that after main characters have had enough suffering, everyone will get some kind of a happy resolution of their story, because none of them are bad people.

Fed-Kun's army
I got irritated with the MC oddly enough and dropped the series when it was at the end of the second volume. is it worth the suffering if I continue reading?

I got irritated with the MC oddly enough and dropped the series when it was at the end of the second volume. is it worth the suffering if I continue reading?
OMG the MC in chapter 39, I just wanna kill him. I will keep reading though, I think it'll be worth the suffering, maybe I'll change my opinion later. But I feel no matter how bad it gets, it can't get worse than Horimiya, I wasn't able to suffer through that it was so bad.

Dex-chan lover
Give up on the MC, he's a cuck and doesn't know it but the FMC was the one that I was most interested in, in this version. I thought she would grow a personality that wasn't just walking cock sleeve but I guess that's asking for too much. She has just as a splash of "I don't want to be a good girl for my controlling mother" but when she whores around the whole series her mom is suddenly right all of a sudden. She tried really hard to be a real person during her runaway stint but fell right back into the trap of being a hentai girl. The only real character here is the blond girl but she's mostly just a plot device to be honest. A jealous bitch that loses out to a cute girl with no personality. There's no story here, just kink fuel.

Back after chapter 40, mc still a cuck retard, cum dumpster gonna get a fresh load soon, and im still reading this shit

HAHAHA 2 guys that look kinda like Akaneya's ex-boyfriend, forcing them come with them in the middle of the night = nice people... Well, Iida and Yamagishi will get what they deserve soon enough, I guess.

Last edited:
The latest chapter is insinuating something really dark and dramatic. We already had the jealous BF rape his girl when she was with the MC, so I'm thinking that it'll be worse this time. It's definitely a frustrating story, but you know the FMC loves the fact that she has the MC waiting in the wings when she's done getting off. That way she can make up for the lack of emotional intimacy, by leading him on and giving him hope.

okay soo.. just found the completed raw version in website called "Yanmaga Web",
dont worry NO rape will happen they will attempt tho.. someone else will find them and they stop before anything happens. after that he will confess to her or something(fucking moron) she agrees, they do the deed.. guess what ? she's not satisfied(what a surprise huh..), they go at it for sometime until her friend(the blonde hoe) get her with that chad(the one from the beach that did them before), mc sees here go in a room with him(with the blonde) then the limpdicked mc is scared to go after them and go jurkoff in the bathrooms.. we dont know what happened in the room just speculations. (this is the best part) after that some confrontation goes between her and mc so SHE break up with him. in the last chapter we see what happened(from before) that after she got in the room with them they invited her to do it but she refuses(i think). he goes to live his life(i hope), and she (not sure) get with some old man shop owner.. the end(i think)

Dex-chan lover
40 chapters and 0 character development lol. i should just go to sadpanda...

okay soo.. just found the completed raw version in website called "Yanmaga Web",
dont worry NO rape will happen they will attempt tho.. someone else will find them and they stop before anything happens. after that he will confess to her or something(fucking moron) she agrees, they do the deed.. guess what ? she's not satisfied(what a surprise huh..), they go at it for sometime until her friend(the blonde hoe) get her with that chad(the one from the beach that did them before), mc sees here go in a room with him(with the blonde) then the limpdicked mc is scared to go after them and go jurkoff in the bathrooms.. we dont know what happened in the room just speculations. (this is the best part) after that some confrontation goes between her and mc so SHE break up with him. in the last chapter we see what happened(from before) that after she got in the room with them they invited her to do it but she refuses(i think). he goes to live his life(i hope), and she (not sure) get with some old man shop owner.. the end(i think)
Thanks dude you saved me from waiting for new chapters to come out

Dex-chan lover
The beginning of this series was actually pretty interesting and got me hooked up. But as I continued reading, it began to clear up that this is not my cup of tea. Someone also spoiled something later down the road in the LN. Basically, MC wouldn't really have a lot of character development.

So I read this and checked the remaining raws and... i kind of like it? I mean, hormonal teenagers, no life experience and oneitits always end up messy so that was to be expected. Anyways the summary above is a bit misleading so let me fill some details (keep in mind that this is mtl'd so details can be wrong):
MC asks Iida what she thinks of him. She takes him outside, they look at the stars and she gives a speech about how she loves watching them shine but from up close they are just gas and dust. That's why she prefers looking from afar and asks MC if she's still shining. MC says that he loves her but gets no answer. After getting encouraged by the blond girl he asks Iida again and she agrees to go out with him. She tells him that she doesn't know what it's like to be in love but he is special to her. Things get awkward when despite repeated attempts he can't perform well in bed which results in Iida feeling pent up. Blonde girls tries to get back with senpai and asks Iida to go meet him with her. MC notices them at school and goes to the toilet imaging senpai fucking her bc she was so sexually frustrated. Meanwhile senpai starts getting it on with blonde girl and asks FMC to join them. In the evening MC meets up with her and asks about what happened there. After some hesitation she says she had sex and my dude THANKS HER (seriously) and breaks up with her. He realizes that seeing his idealized girl being dirty and defiled is what excites him, not being with her. Oh and the blonde girl want to go to the same university as senpai and says she'll let him sleep with her if he helps her study (this happens after dude asks FMC for threesome and yet she still simps for him). 6 years later MC is salaryman and meets with IIda working in the cafe. Just like in the hentai version, MC keeps in contact with her all these years so she can tell him all about her sex adventures and ends up saying that she'll fuck cafe's owner later this day because his wife left him. After MC leaves, owner closes cafe... and his wife walks in all happy. Flashback to the senpai asking her to join for threesome, Iida refuses and walks out, saying that she has someone special. Back in the modern day, both of them think happily about each other from the school days and say thank you.

So, about the ending... I feel like the speech about stars is the most important part. They shine from distance, but from up close they are completely different. At first it looked like it was refering to MC's feelings about Iida, but her lies in the ending make me think she was talking about her own feelings as well. MC was her high school crush and it is strongly implied that he still is. Even so, dating was making things between them worse so she decided to lie and end it. Then again, nowhere in raws is mentioned why does she know that MC is getting off from NTR and why she keeps lying about fucking around to make him happy, so i might be mistaken about something. Tbh, it feels like the relationship between them could work if both of them just talked about their needs and wants, but of course this is manga and nobody ever does that here...

So I read this and checked the remaining raws and... i kind of like it? I mean, hormonal teenagers, no life experience and oneitits always end up messy so that was to be expected. Anyways the summary above is a bit misleading so let me fill some details (keep in mind that this is mtl'd so details can be wrong):
MC asks Iida what she thinks of him. She takes him outside, they look at the stars and she gives a speech about how she loves watching them shine but from up close they are just gas and dust. That's why she prefers looking from afar and asks MC if she's still shining. MC says that he loves her but gets no answer. After getting encouraged by the blond girl he asks Iida again and she agrees to go out with him. She tells him that she doesn't know what it's like to be in love but he is special to her. Things get awkward when despite repeated attempts he can't perform well in bed which results in Iida feeling pent up. Blonde girls tries to get back with senpai and asks Iida to go meet him with her. MC notices them at school and goes to the toilet imaging senpai fucking her bc she was so sexually frustrated. Meanwhile senpai starts getting it on with blonde girl and asks FMC to join them. In the evening MC meets up with her and asks about what happened there. After some hesitation she says she had sex and my dude THANKS HER (seriously) and breaks up with her. He realizes that seeing his idealized girl being dirty and defiled is what excites him, not being with her. Oh and the blonde girl want to go to the same university as senpai and says she'll let him sleep with her if he helps her study (this happens after dude asks FMC for threesome and yet she still simps for him). 6 years later MC is salaryman and meets with IIda working in the cafe. Just like in the hentai version, MC keeps in contact with her all these years so she can tell him all about her sex adventures and ends up saying that she'll fuck cafe's owner later this day because his wife left him. After MC leaves, owner closes cafe... and his wife walks in all happy. Flashback to the senpai asking her to join for threesome, Iida refuses and walks out, saying that she has someone special. Back in the modern day, both of them think happily about each other from the school days and say thank you.

So, about the ending... I feel like the speech about stars is the most important part. They shine from distance, but from up close they are completely different. At first it looked like it was refering to MC's feelings about Iida, but her lies in the ending make me think she was talking about her own feelings as well. MC was her high school crush and it is strongly implied that he still is. Even so, dating was making things between them worse so she decided to lie and end it. Then again, nowhere in raws is mentioned why does she know that MC is getting off from NTR and why she keeps lying about fucking around to make him happy, so i might be mistaken about something. Tbh, it feels like the relationship between them could work if both of them just talked about their needs and wants, but of course this is manga and nobody ever does that here...
So...
Akaneya-chan doesn't appear in the story at all anymore? I dunno if I want to keep reading unless there's some kind of a closure with her at least.

Users who are viewing this thread