Karasugaoka Don't Be Shy!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

kinda a peaceful and funny ending but it was a fun ride! thank you translating this till the end <3

Bun

Group Leader
@Asteriskll not sure either tbh I think it got fudged up during upload, but I'll try to fix it. Sorry for the mess up oof :'

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, I don't want this story to end! It's too cute!! And that little bit of yaoi at the end was a nice addition, I guess, though this story is still awesome even without it.

Thanks for all the hard work scanlating this!

Thanks for finishing this up! Ahh~ Last minute sm*t. My eyes were blessed! Shame we didn't get to see sis-in-law's reaction to her bro's boyfriend being her co-captor

Group Leader
It's saddening for this manga to end but i'm happy that they got the happiness that they deserve...

I just can't-- this is too cutee aAHHHH
〣( ºΔº )〣 ≥﹏≤

I’m not sure the the rapey but or sex scene added anything, but I can head canon it out :/

Fed-Kun's army
thankyou for the translation!
me just simply happy that they are happy together 😌

It’s tagged as shounen ai but they’re having sex!! I’m pleasantly surprised omg yesss ;v; Izuhara seemed like the type who’d care a lot about his firsts so i bet he would’ve felt awful if his experience was some creepy stranger threatening them. He wouldn’t have regretted it for Tamami’s sake but it would’ve still crushed his heart. I’m guessing the fluffy smut bit is there to heal things over and to move past the aggressive embarrassment.

I love this story so much! Glad that Sou had GPS in his clothes and shoes too. LOL Surprised that Shinba found his ring though.

THAT HEADBUTT THOUGH! XD

Users who are viewing this thread