Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 3 - Cloaked in death

Aggregator gang
Shit has me hooked already with that beautiful artstyle and intesting characters as well as badass looking mc tho he is a karate junkie he's not entirely dumb.

Dex-chan lover
The first thing he thinks when he sees demihumans for the first time is how he's going to teach them karate lmao.

I don't understand this scene AT ALL. This is some mental gymnastic of trying to justify the main character showing his weakness but making him LOOK strong. I bet this is how the salary men think of themselves when they dogeza lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh..Oh...Oooohh.... I like how he analyzed the situation and how he intentionally decided to keep his trap shut for tactical reasons. He showed some brainpower. I truly respect that.

@Wolvenworks: Maybe he has a checklist?

Banned
Ah.... a Golden Age Berserk style opponent.

And the princess is.... only a Quarter Elf? ... I hope this doesn't mean full elves have the usual animu massive dagger ears jutting out either side of their heads...

I swear to god, these 'pseudo-european' style names in manga are pure cringe, every time. They aren't even names and make little sense whatsoever... as if there aren't enough real ones, sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread