Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 9.2 - Karate vs Planewalker 1 (Bottom)

Aggregator gang
this world apparently has a ton of planeswalkers

so its plausible for one of them to copy real life monuments

Dex-chan lover
Idk why everyone calls it the Washington monument... It's just an obelisk and there's thousands in other countries, many much older than that one lol

Dex-chan lover
yep shes hot, dont need more than 5min to say yes (well i need only one second but the 4min and 59sec before for my brain getting the info)
(Thx for the chapter)
(sorry bad english like always)

Dex-chan lover
@eureur
"China and Russia hacked the Pentagon servers to steal valuable data and are also funding terrorists fom the Middle East in preparation of an attack on our soil and I'm the only one who can stop them, John AMURICA!!"

it took a year for this manga to get out of the initial summoning plot, and a chapter later we're already thrown into what looks to be another major arc.
good pacing if i do say so myself!

Dex-chan lover
@eureur, Americans don't make constant media about nuking Japan or their landmarks though. Meanwhile Japan does, it also denies acts of genocide they committed towards other countries. So spare me on that Hollyjew shit man.

Man she got some big ole boobies. I'll marry her just cause she a dummy with huge breast

Dex-chan lover
isekai 9/11
HITH-5-things-you-might-not-know-about-the-washington-monument.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@eureur, you know I'm right, which is why you did what you did. To reiterate the guy cried but muh "America" and I replied with the fact nobody makes Japanese bad guys there (today) or desecrates their national landmarks in their media like Japan seems to have a boner for. America doesn't lie about the genocide they committed against the natives either (it is taught in school) like pre-nuked Japan did. Fuck America's government but the hell with you for being biased. Same goes for the mods.
@jazz9, China literally caused a pandemic that has ravaged the world, where have you been hiding under?

Users who are viewing this thread