Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 7 - Karate vs Dragon Rider (1)

Dex-chan lover
Well, I suppose it's still more believable than an Avengers character taming a neutron star...

Wow, its been like 7 months and this encounter is still going. Is this translation caught up with the raws?

Double-page supporter
So let me get this straight the fatty is in charge of army and the air force? (Dragon Knights) If the king is not a puppet he is a complete moron. Just looking on how the Praetorian Guard has killed more than one emperor you can see how stupid trusting someone else to be in charge of your military/guard is to a royal. Also, regardless of her half blood mother, she is still a princess, that he can blatantly send assassins and control knights to kill her rescuer if front of dozens of high rank witnesses with almost no subtly/lip service is absurd.

Aggregator gang
This thing is only highly rated for the memes... Absolutely nonsensical'plot' dear lord

@HDMI1
"And he loses his left leg with that move since it's fully extended towards the point of impact."
If you look at the drawing well you can see the knees in a forward position relative to the heel and the upper thigh
It is only 30 meters high, for someone who blocks the arm of a wyvern it is not much, especially that the wyrvern will absorb the fall with his head
and I doubt that with a single wing blocked the wyvern falls like a stone
but it is true that the most logical thing would be to jump up at the last moment to eliminate the most speed, before the impact or to be at the last place that will touch the ground

Personally what bothers me is how he blocks an arm without a point of support
this position exists, but normally we use the ground as supports
this position does not allow the wing to be held against the body
moreover there is not even a joint between the legs and the arms of the MC

on page 14 we can see him having a point of support with his buttocks and it doesn't really prevent movement,
because for that it would be necessary to prevent the return to the starting position, with the left leg under the body for example.
and even if it did that is not enough to block the movement in the other direction,
for that it would be necessary to have the right leg along the body of the wyrvern

Basically it does not block what could be called the elbow, because it is higher and does not block the shoulder because it has no supports

so it does not block any joints, it just makes dead weight and it hinders movement range a little
it is enough to bring down the wyvern, but that does not prevent it from flying to the ground
If in the head of the author, if it is necessary that the wyrvern falls like a stone, kill her in the sky directly, there it will fall like a stone
(frankly when you have the strength to jump to 5 10 meters high and the force sufficient to counter muscles two to three times longer and bigger than yours, it should not be complicated to kill this beast)

If you just want to reduce movement and want to fall more slowly to survive (don't call it "armlock", when the arm is not blocked)

Aggregator gang
so basically jojo before part 3?(i have never watched jojo before just so you know)

Double-page supporter
So this is what playing a Grappler in Dungeon Fighter Online feels like, huh?

Contributor
@Jake1456 All JoJo has mystic stuff in it, Part 1 and 2 had Hamon, which was basically sun-based Ki attacks but you couldn't turn them into projectiles without using a physical object or a special ruby made for it. Part 3 and later was STANDO POWAH!

Users who are viewing this thread