Karate Master in Another World - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
What's with the inconsistent naming of techniques? I get the context of what they are, it's just confusing when it isn't consistent within the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Cant get out because of an assassin? destroy the flippin building! lol i love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, agreeing with the others; the translation needed to stay in the oven longer. Don't sell cake materials instead of the cake, you know?

Dumb orc had one of his stupid tusks broken. Huge win right there.

Reactions: Dvv
Dex-chan lover
They made it out of the mansion alive, but the mansion didn't make it out of them alive.

What's with the inconsistent naming of techniques? I get the context of what they are, it's just confusing when it isn't consistent within the chapter.
You think anyone at RESET bothers to proofread for consistency when they don’t do so for readability?

I’d love for Mangadex to allow users to rate translators/translations, my translator blocklist gets bigger and bigger and there’s no way of telling if one is going to be bad without checking the release thread.

Dex-chan lover
Just kill them already, why afford them anything they never would to you?

Dex-chan lover
You think anyone at RESET bothers to proofread for consistency when they don’t do so for readability?

I’d love for Mangadex to allow users to rate translators/translations, my translator blocklist gets bigger and bigger and there’s no way of telling if one is going to be bad without checking the release thread.
That'd just be another ComicDom situation, where they keep going dormant and resurrecting under a new name.

Users who are viewing this thread