Karate Master in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Karate vs Planewalker 2 (Top)

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone else cringe when he said your "CHEAT" ability... and did he just declare he was going to kill him now before he got it, then left. right when he was about to win? THis is probably already answered, but this series is too short and doesnt come out fast enough for me to get he facts straight. Is the bad guy also from Earth? because hes behaving like a sterotypical villain and is using words/phraases like Cheat and Nuclear Blast... 2 terms not really ever used by isekai worlds that dont have the concept of nuclear power or cheats in video games...

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku 11.1 is out right now, so they have chapters on the back burner but ye, half a chapter on the 4:th of each month, which is probably the slowest release of a manga I know of.

Double-page supporter
E29.png

Dex-chan lover
"Let's kill him before he gets cheats" "Fine then, I'll meet you later"
Either he is a massive moron or he has the shortest long-term memory.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
It's keeping up with realeses and seems be above average in terms of quality
What else could we ask for?

Dex-chan lover
@reu Oh, I am fine with this rate of release, ofcourse I wish it would be faster and up to date but I know this stuff takes a lot of time and energy, I wont rush anyone. If you ask that question in a comment section of a manhwa, you will get lynched since all that matters is speed for those readers.

So he should have some cheat abilty like limitless grow, which allows him go get stronger beyond a humans capabilities.
He can keep getting slowly stronger with his own strength and his karate.
I he doesn't have any kind of abilty, it will be totally unrealistic if he wins fights against guys like this.

@rudezki he wasn't really 'rushing' to kill him, since he only came to blow up that building. But he was there, so he thought he could get him right away. He probably accepted, to avoid dragging the princess in it.

Dex-chan lover
Every 1-2 chapter he punches something a step more unbelievably insane that in a couple chapter he will end up punching a sun/star

Users who are viewing this thread