Karate Master in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1 - Karate vs Planewalker 1 (Top)

Dex-chan lover
I guess because she holds no real power that these fat fucks find it prudent to talk mad shit to a member of royal blood.

Wow i didn't expect an update so quickly. I was literally just reading the raws for this exactly 24 hours ago.

@Sep10trion LOl i was riding Ride-On King just 3 days ago while i was waiting for this.

you can just kill him, this is a medieval world.
@Vasqueztion Imagine doing this to a roman emperor, the pope, or even a dictator. Disrespected two times in like a day despite being royalty, how would she compete for the throne.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it pretty weird that nobody has made any martial arts forms in this world.

and I guess the explanation one why he can beat a guy with a 3 inch shield and not beat a truck is because he gained some type of cheat skill in relation to his karate

Double-page supporter
@greatninja3 i mean yeah the godess litteraly said "stoopid, amma buff you real quick even if you don't want to coz 'syke karate ain't shit vs a dragon" so i'm guessing +str up +def up

Dex-chan lover
At least there's no OP magic that magically solves every problem instantly. Still I have a feeling like most manga institutional problems will probably get solved in like half a volume due to some scapegoat evil character getting trotted out to be beat up by the MC. But that's just manga for you I'm here for the boobies.

😅

Dex-chan lover
@cullinaire OP karate will magically solve everything. If she practices it, she'll become the ideal ruler that will solve all economic and racial problems of the country.... By punching corrupt nobles in the gut, lol.

Dex-chan lover
This goddess... did she not think to put people that can retain a management position?

If there's this kind of treatment anywhere, then she's doing a poor job.

Users who are viewing this thread