Karate Master in Another World

@Syapaaye Yea i was thinking the same thing. This art was too similar to not be D.P's. id know D.ps art anywhere lol

Believe she did give him a cheat but he ignored it, or doesn't know how to use it, or its one that blends in with him where he thinks its his power

followed!!!

i am confused about how karate is so easily recognised if the title given is planeswalker and not you japanese bastard or something similar ... the same movements couldnt have originated in 1 place and only ever called 1 thing ...

Dex-chan lover
an isekaied MC that don't want a cheat skill... hmmm... sound interesting... hope its not bad...

Group Leader
Well, it was inevitable that we'd see a bare handed combat isekai. Kinda expected more DBZ than uh, Street Fighter 2.

I can't wait to see him fuck up dragons/demon lords/divinities bare handed.

Double-page supporter
that fact that he takes this so seriously though i'm sure things are gonna get more interesting because of that xD

I can’t tell if this is serious or not. If it’s comedy, then it needs better delivery. If it’s not, sorry dropped. Can’t take this shit seriously when the Mc runs around in that outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread